Thursday, September 14, 2017

THOUGH

It’s been more than more than 10 days I went to work. This was one of the longest I have been sick. First it was dengue and then wheezing. More than anything, I’m beyond blessed for my family and in-laws who took care of me.

Through the storms of sickness God has been with me. At one point of my sickness I literally cried out to God saying, “Into Your hands I commit my spirit, Lord”. Such was the intensity of uneasiness I went through. But God was gracious to me and walked me through this storm. I would like to share with you few scriptures that encouraged me.

3 Declarations that can be done when you walk through storms of difficulty:

1. I will trust Him
Job 13:15 THOUGH He slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.Job went through one of the worst illness, but he declares THOUGH God slays me, yet will I trust in him.


2. I will fear no evil
Psalm 23:4 Yea, THOUGH I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. David too went through difficult times and he said even THOUGH I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.


3. I will rise
Micah 7:8 THOUGH I have fallen, I will rise. THOUGH I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light. Here also we read that the Micah says, THOUGH I have fallen, I will rise. THOUGH I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.


If you notice all of these scripture portions have the word, THOUGH. Which means even THOUGH something happens, the author says he will trust God.  The meaning of the word THOUGH is despite the fact that; So despite the fact that something bad happens we need to put our faith in God and trust Him. And also fear no evil cause God will walk with us through the valley of the shadow of death. And even if we fall, we should rise and give glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment