Thursday, August 31, 2017

ENCOUNTER WITH STEVEN FURTICK

Ever since I was a child, I have been blessed to have encountered so many preachers in my life.  I couldn't agree more to the fact that the main reason I have had this opportunity was since my dad himself is a preacher. Most of his friends are also more or less in the same kind of field.

And me too like everyone have my favorites. I haven't met all of them but I cherish their teachings.

My top 10 Preacher Heroes have been (in random order):

- Billy Graham
- Joyce Meyer
- Joel Osteen
- John Gray
- Steven Furtick
- Zac Poonen
- Robert D'roza
- Johnson Varghese
- R Stanley
- ED Chelladura( Not coz he is my dad but I enjoy His creativity)

So off late I have been crazily listening to Steven Furtick's new series called "Bars and Battles". I have been immensely blessed. I literally wait for the Sunday sermon to be uploaded on the site.


And guess what I had an encounter with THE Steven Furtick last night!

I heard that he was in this hotel guest house where I waited for him. He and his wife were about to leave the place when I walked up to him and...

Me: Pastor, can you please pray for me? (in a small voice)

Pastor Steven: What?(he couldn't hear me)


Me: Pastor, can you please pray for me? (still in a small voice)

Pastor Steven: kajgfuiehflkcnsalvosdjvclsdk. Amen

Me: (trying to understand what he meant - confused)

Pastor Steven: You didn't understand, did u? (smirky smile)

Me: (Nodding my head with a no - still confused)

Pastor Steven: I said "Lord Jesus, give her a boy and a girl!"

With excitement I woke from sleep! Oh what a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment