Thursday, September 28, 2017

DIY - FAITH HOPE LOVE WALL DECOR

For a very long time I longed for "FAITH HOPE LOVE" art frames for my walls but couldn't get them anywhere in India. So I decided to make one. I love DIY's and decoration my house with it. So this time I decided to make a wall decor with the lowest budget possible.


Things you will require:

- cardboard sheets (from carton boxes)
- 2 color cello tape (I chose blue and gold)
- 2 color paints (I chose blue and gold)
- Pain brush
- Faith hope love stickers
- Wrapping sheets (white)
- Scissors
- Glue stick



Step 1: Cut the carton box into 3 identical squares cardboard's


Step 2: Wrap these cardboard sheets white white wrapper or a chart and secure them with cello tapes.


Step 3: Paint the 2 sheets with blue and gold and let it dry.


Step 4: For faith make a cross, hope make an anchor and for love make a heart shape with a cello-tape or paint.


Step 5: Use cello-tape to make a border around the frames and stick the words in the middle of the frame.


Your FAITH HOPE LOVE frames are now ready. Place it either in on a TV stand or a shelf to display.



1 comment:

  1. There are some fantastic Wall Stickers here. I love them! The first time I ever noticed how effective something like this could be was at my brother's house. He has put up a window scene in the lavatory. So a small totally enclosed room now feels far more spacious and bright. I particularly like using decals in my kids bedrooms. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete