Thursday, September 14, 2017

DIY - SHOEBOX UPCYCLE

I hate clutter. I don't like to keep anything in my house that doesn't serve a purpose or isn't extremely sentimental. That being said it's kind of a shock to me that I kept these shoeboxes lying around. The crafter in me refrained from tossing them and I'm so glad I did!

Also since we got few new fans I had kept the empty cartons handy. So while my under garments and socks where a bit unorganized I decided to up-cycle these shoes boxes into organised storage boxes.


Things you would need:

1. Shoes boxes/ Carton boxes
2. Scissors
3. Duct tape/ Cello tape
4. Gift wrappers


Take the shoes box and measure it along the gift wrapper and cut accordingly and secure it will a duct tape. Make some small sections if needed.


Now I have pretty boxes for my wardrobe that cost me almost nothing! LOVE. IT!

Also I can use these boxes to put in stationery items or just cover it up and place randomly:






No comments:

Post a Comment