Monday, July 10, 2023

7 SONGS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD - GRACE'S PLAYLIST

My next playlist features some of my favourite songs on the "Name of the Lord" or songs that have the phrase which mentions the Name of the Lord. Here goes the list in random order. Hope you enjoy!



1. Your Name | Paul Baloche

Your name
Is a strong and mighty tower
Your name
Is a shelter like no other
Your name
Let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
But Your name

Jesus, in Your name we pray
Come and fill our hearts today
Lord give us strength to live for You
And glorify Your name



2. Holy Forever | Chris Tomlin

Your name is the highest
Your name is the greatest
Your name stands above them all
All thrones and dominions
All powers and positions
Your name stands above them all
 
And the angels cry, Holy
All creation cries, Holy
You are lifted high, Holy
Holy forever



3. Blessed be Your Name | Matt Redman

Every blessing You pour out,
I'll t
urn back to praise
When the darkness closes in,
Lord s
till I will say
Blessed be the Name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the Name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord blessed be Your name


4. Jesus, You're the sweetest name of all | John Jones


Jesus, You're the sweetest name of all
Jesus, You always hear me when I call
Oh, Jesus, You pick me up each time I fall
You're the sweetest, the sweetest name of all



5. What a Beautiful Name | Hillsong

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You have no rival
You have no equal
Now and forever God You reign
Yours is the kingdom
Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name above all names



6.  Hallowed Be Thy Name | Steve Kuban

Hallowed be Thy Name
Jehovah God You reign
And You will never change, O Lord
Forever You're the same

1) Jehovah-Jireh
You supply my every need
Jehovah-Rapha
Perfect health You give to me
2) Jehovah-Shalom
You're the One who gives me peace
Jehovah-Rohi
My faithful Shepherd leading me
3) Jehovah-Mekaddesh
You're the One who makes me clean
Jehovah-Tsidkenu
Imparting righteousness to me
4) Jehovah-Nissi
Lord, You reign in victory
Jehovah-Shammah
You are always there for me


7. Worthy by Elevation Worship

Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name
Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name

Be exalted now in the heavens
As Your glory fills this place
You alone deserve our praise
You're the name above all names


These are my all time favourite songs! Hope you are blessed by the lyrics! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment