Wednesday, March 6, 2024

7 SONGS ON THE CROSS - GRACE'S PLAYLIST

Here again I'm with my Easter / Lent season playlist on the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Hope you are blessed 🤗



 1. Thank you for the Cross - Bob Kauflin



Thank You for the cross, the mighty cross
That God Himself should die for such as us
And everyday we're changed into Your image, more and more
Yes, by the cross we've truly been transformed


2. Lead me to the Cross - Brooke Fraser



Lead me to the cross where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees, Lord, I lay me down
Rid me of myself, I belong to You
Oh, lead me
Lead me to the cross


3. Above all -  Paul Baloche and Lenny LeBlanc



Crucified
Laid behind the stone
You lived to die
Rejected and alone
Like a rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall
And thought of me
Above all


4. At the Cross - Hillsong



At the cross I bow my knees
Where Your blood was shed for me
There's no greater love than this
You have overcome the grave
Glory fills the highest place
What can separate me now


5. Via Dolorosa - Sandi Patty



Down the Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem that day
The soldiers tried to clear the narrow street
But the crowd pressed into see
the man condemned to die on Calvary.

He was bleeding from a beating
there were stripes upon His back
And He wore a crown of thorns upon his head
And He bore with every step
the scorn of those who cried out for his death


6. Worthy Is The Lamb - Hillsong



Thank You for the cross, Lord;
Thank You for the price You paid;
Bearing all my sin and shame,
In love You came,
And gave amazing grace.

Thank You for this love, Lord;
Thank You for the nail-pierced hands;
Washed me in Your cleansing flow,
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace.


7. Once Again - Matt Redman 



And once again I look upon the cross where you died
I'm humbled by your mercy and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank you
Once again I pour out my life
Pour out our life's to you

No comments:

Post a Comment