Friday, October 1, 2010

YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING


A couple of weeks ago I heard this story of this young guy who graduated from school. When he wanted to step into college, his dad told him to begin to praying for his future. So the young guy prayed for three things that he always wanted to have in life.
Namely, For:
1. A bag full of money
2. A big vehicle to travel
3. Lot of girls around him
He then graduated and he got a job as a conductor in a girls bus, where he had a bag full of money, in a bus with lota girls around him. Be careful about what you pray, coz God answers your prayers!!! :) :D ;)

Some of our prayers are kinda silly. So I guess we need to be a lil carefull while we pray. For some of my prayers I bet God would say, “You've gotta be kidding”!!! :) lol :D

Btw God must be smiling when He reads some of these prayers below:




lol, kids are so cute and innocent. Aren’t they?? =) Hope it made u smile too as it made me smile =)

3 comments: