Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BEING ETHNIC

Ever since I was a little girl I have always been fascinated by the most popular ethnic wear of India being the saree. I still remember how I used to drape my moms sarees and walk around the house. Of course, my only audience were my family. My dad always said, "Oh you look so pretty!" even if I had wore my saree the wrong way:P My sister was not really bothered coz she had seen me in saree 'n' number of times. My mom would say remember to fold all the sarees after wearing. That was kinda sad. However she would end up folding all my mess. However I still love to wear a saree except on my wedding! :P I hated to wear a saree! Now that I'm married, I feel like wearing some simple sarees.

This is post is about my personal  wishlist of simple cotton/ handoven sarees that I love to wear. (Hinting my husband to get any of these for my next birthday) ;) :P if in case he sees this post!



















No comments:

Post a Comment