Friday, March 13, 2015

DIY - WALL FRAME

Well, my M M turned 50!!! yaaay...half century! Isn't that wonderful. Besides giving her a big gift, I also wanted to make some thing creative. So I made a wall frame with "50 reasons why we love her". You can also make that for your loved ones the same.

Here is how I made it:

Step 1: 

I wrote down the list of Reasons why I love mom and typed it. You can find my list here.

Step 2:

If you have an editing tool like Photoshop, type the letter 50 and fill the text (50 reason) inside the letter. Make sure you leave some space around the text.

PS: Here is a tutorial on how to fill the text inside text.

Step 3:

Type the title "FABULOUS 50 MOM" or "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" or "50 REASONS WE LOVE YOU". Put in a design border of your own choice.


Step 4:

Print the design and pick up a frame of your choice. I gave mine to a shop near by to get it framed.

This is how I wanted it to look like on our lavender wall:


But I had to trim the borders to make the text more visible. I'm happy either ways! 


Hope you liked the wall frame! and mom loved it too! :)

The same way I printed out some wording for my husband for our 2nd anniversary and framed it:


You can customize it to fit your own needs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment