Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FALLEN HARDER THAN THE FIRST TIME

This poem was written in a tough phase of my life, where there were some mountains that I was climbing, and i fell badly again n again. I realised that this time i had fallen harder than the first time.


Fallen deep into a pit again,
No words can explain the pain,
Broken trusts and shattered dreams
Talks are filled with loud screams
Can anyone feel my heart ache?
Its way more than I can take
Coz i had Fallen harder than the 1st time!

i climb the mountain all over again
When i fall down it goes in vain
i do the things i know it will hurt
All thought it’s just rot and dirt
i think of the things i need 2 4get
Wish i get the right priorities set
Coz i had Fallen harder than the 1st time!

All i need is Your strength n grace
To lift me up n help me run this race
Coz faith in U can move any mountain
Your word is so true and so certain
I’m grateful for Your second chance
Allthough i had fallen harder than the 1st time!
My God is still in control of this life of mine!

Don't look at the mountains but look up to the God who made the mountains!!! =)

2 comments: