Wednesday, July 26, 2017

NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR GOD


Verse:

“O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!” - Jeremiah 32:17

Daily dose:

“She held the doctors reports in her hands. Her eyes swelled with tears.  She said, not again God! Please help me.  I’m so done emotionally! My strength is almost gone, how can I carry on?”

After all, life isn’t that easy. We all face dark times. Through this difficult journey I have learnt that only God help us. Just knowing that God is powerful enough to make heavens and the earth then how can it be hard for him to solve our teeny-weeny problem. GOD IS BIG! So BIG that one touch of His favor can get solve infinite number of problems. That miracle that you have been praying for is on your way. Are you willing to acknowledge that nothing is too hard for HIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment