Thursday, September 22, 2016

HIS PLANS

Verse:

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. - Jeremiah 29:11

Devotion:

Does your life sometimes make no sense? Stuff happens that definitely is not what you had planned. I was thinking about life in general. Wondering how my future is going to be. Will I have kids? Will I have my job? Will I have good health? I turned on the TV and my favorite preacher was speaking that God always has a long range plan for us. No matter how bad your current situation is, the good news is, it’s gonna get better. On the other hand, no matter how good your current situation is, it’s gonna get better. His plans are way better than ours. His plans are bigger than our past. Nothing can stop God’s plan for our life. The best thing is that we are a part of His plan. If God revealed His plan to us, it would just boggle our mind. God can surprise us with His plan. Are we willing to walk in His plan or give up?


No comments:

Post a Comment