Wednesday, February 3, 2016

HAPPY MOTHER


This is a post by Heather Lindsey whom I follow on facebook. This is quite encouraging for moms-to-be :) Here is what she posted today:

"This morning in my prayer time, I came across a scripture (Psalms 113:9). I knew that the Lord gave me this huge desire to be a mother to children & this scripture helped to remind me that it's God that opens my womb & gives me a family. Whether He would open my womb or if we would adopt & make our children blood- I knew that His timing was perfect. So, if you're struggling with a bad doctors report or maybe you're desiring to get pregnant but cannot - rest in the Lord. Or maybe you're single & feel like your clock is ticking. I'm assured that at the right time God will bring these things to pass & give you the energy to keep up with your sweet family. Family & marriage is GOD'S idea. So, are we patient enough to trust God's timing or will we keep running off with pointless Ishmael's? { Genesis 2:18 Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him." }.God makes marriages & we tend & keep them. - Heather Lindsey"



No comments:

Post a Comment