Wednesday, July 16, 2014

STOP...WAIT...


The sun is up again, the clock ticks six
Messes around the house, all ready to fix
Prepared to tackle the day upon my own feet
Walking on familiar road across the street

Stop...wait...Have I forgotten Someone?

I live, I laugh, I eat, I talk, I work
As I travel, sometimes in traffic I lurk
Millions of dreams and memories I think
Deep into this really busy world I sink

Stop...wait...Have I forgotten Someone?

Tired i lay, at the end of the another day
I think about all that has passed my way
In contentment I've gained everything
Is life worth living for all or nothing

Stop...wait...Have I forgotten Someone?

I then open my heart and my blinded eyes
To thank and praise Him my voice I raise
Yes, Someone's waiting, watching over me
Acknowledging Him How happy will I be

Stop...wait...I have remembered God!!!


- by Grace Lyn Chelladurai

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Good stuff.Beautifully written.Keep it coming and may the Lord expand your creative boundaries to be a blessing to many.GBU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww...thnk u anurag!!! GBU too - the only left-handed guitarist i know ;)

      Delete