Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MOM'S ONE-LINERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA, MOM, MUMMY.............

I have no idea what I would have done if this lady wasn't in my life...Thank you for all your love and sacrifice ma!


This time I'm not writing a poem for you but just wanno recall your popular one-liners :)

Wake up its late
Did you turn off the lights?
Have your breakfast
Take your plate to the kitchen
Have some fruits
Eat this vegetable
Drink water
Change you dress is too tight
Take a sweter. Take a jacket.
Take one anyway.
Hurry up.
Hurry up. Everyone is waiting.
Take some money
Did you reach?
When are you coming?
Get some milk on the way
Oh I forgot get some tomatoes
Don’t fight with you sister
Say hello to uncle/aunty
Behave
Switch off the laptop and eat
Did you wash your hand?
Have snacks after food.
Move your glass. It's too close to the table.
How many times have I told you don't do that.
Always on the phone
Why is he calling you often
Can you stop texting and listen
Clean you room
Don’t throw your shoes in front of the TV
Who did this mess?
I'll think about it.
Not now.
Ask your father.
Keep your bag inside
Put on the motor
Cover the car
Put off the TV
Lock the door(L-O-C-K)
Keep the footwear inside
Go to bed its late
etccccccccccccc...........

Thank God for you MA... Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment