Friday, February 14, 2014

THE HEART ONLY WHISPERS

My heart leaped with joy the day aunty (A Great Poetess ) asked me if I could contribute one poem for her book. She also mentioned that she’s bringing out an anthology of love poems to be released on Feb 14th, 2014. There I was more than happy to join her in this journey. I began to search my old books and my journals to bring out the best poem I have written. As days approached, I wrote this new poem and sent it to her, which is published in this book.

Yes! today is “Feb 14th, 2014”. The book has been released as planned. I'm so happy to be a part of this book which contains poems from various great poets. The book is called, “The Heart Only Whispers...”

Cover page of the book, "The Heart Only Whispers..."
I'm truly honoured and humbled. All glory to God Almighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment