Thursday, July 26, 2012

PLEASE COME BACK...

Came in to my world in the least expected way
Made it colorful and beautiful every single day

Your presence made me stumble upon cloud nine
Coz You always made sure I'm happy and fine

Every single time that you held my little hand
Wish that moment stayed forever till the end

Darkness beacame light when you shone like a star
But now you are so close but feel like you're far

I regret that I hurt you and feel so very lost
Long to get back to you even if death is it's cost

Little did I kno that you will become my breath
Without you around me, I have been living death

I need you now my love, would you just hear my cry
My tears hav'nt stopped  and my cheeks never dry

Would you just forgive me and hug me tight tonight
Coz You're the only one who can make me feel alright

No comments:

Post a Comment