Tuesday, October 4, 2016

DIY - STRING OF PICTURES


If you know me well, you know how much I love to take pics. That's cause I would like to cherish every moment of life. Recollect good memories and learn lessons from the not so good ones. Every now and then I go through my Picture Library, which reminds me of God's goodness.

Well, this anniversary I made String of pictures for my husband by collecting memories of our past 2 years together. Here is how you can do-it-yourself (DIY).

1. Collect all your favorite the pictures of both of you together. Make an folder and make sure you arrange in chronological order. (Day 1 till now).


2. Take print outs of these and arrange them according to the order that you want to display. Make sure you leave few inches above the picture so that you can use it to hang on the string.


3. Take a ribbon/string and stick few of these pictures to so that you hang them in row one below the other.


4. Hang it on the wall one below the other and decorate it with few Christmas lights. 


Surprise your partner by putting off all the lights in the middle of the night like I did :)


2 comments: