Saturday, December 30, 2017

FRIENDS EDITION - RELEASED

Hey peopleeeeeeee,

Merrrryyyyyyyyyy Christmas to you all!!!

I'm super excited to announce that the Friends edition of my book has been released. This is just sample copy to distribute among friends and family.


As I mentioned earlier that this book contains short stories from my life and my friends, so here is a big shout to my girls:

"Thank you for your honesty, vulnerability and openness in sharing your stories. Each of your stories are remarkable. You truly made this book shine!"

PS: Send me your address please:)


If you need a copy, just put your name in  the comment section below and I will send it to you.

This friends edition of my book is absolutely free for all the contributors of the book and the first 5 who puts your name below will get a free copy of the book as a Christmas gift! :)

My family with the copy of my book!







5 comments:

  1. Hey Grace!!! Congratulations on ur book.

    Nadiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartiest Congrats on ur book Sweety! Wishing u n ur family a Very Happy New Year!n Yes I wud love a copy of d book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Gracy. I am very excited to read your book. Love - Maggie

    ReplyDelete