Tuesday, October 4, 2016

DIY - COUPLE TEE (Printed version)



I'm super fascinated about Couple tees. So for our anniversary I custom made it and gifted it to my husband. You can do one too for your partner. Here's how to Do-It-Yourself (DIY).

1. Buy 2 plain white t-shirts, one for your partner and the other for you. It should be plain in the middle area both front and back. The sleeves is up-to you, you can ether have it printed or plain. I picked mine from Reliance Trends. 


2. Customize your design for the front part. I designed "To infinity" on guys tee shirt and "and beyond" on girls tee shirt. I used Photoshop like shown below:


3. Customize your design for the back part. I designed "Together 20" on guys tee shirt and "Since 14" on girls tee shirt. Shown below:


4. Get both these printed in any printing shops. Match it with your favorite pants and shoes. You are good to go.


5. Now you are all set to flaunt and take some candid pictures.


Hope you liked them :)

PS: You can also paint if you like. Here is the painted version of couple-tees. Tutorial here.


No comments:

Post a Comment